- Mr. Calder’s Heritage In Takoma Park
- Flounder-style In The Midst Of Urban Green
- The Century Of A Starlight’s History
- My Very First Gordon-Van Tines
- The Little House Lives. And Guess What?!
- What? This Is Supposed to Be A Kit House??!
- A Coronado’s Tale – The History Of A Flip Renovation
- A Case In Point For Chevy Chase Kit House History
- Strong Women, Un-Handy Men, Nicer-Than-Average Homes
- On The Market: Historic Mail-Order Homes
- What’s Cooking Now: A Win-Win Outcome
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 44 — Why I Was Wrong
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 42 — Encroachments
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 39 — The Heroic Perseverance Of Counter Culture
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 35 — We’re Getting There. Or Are We?
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 31 — Failed Counter Measures
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 30 — Wordless Wednesday
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 29 — Spring Is In The Air
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 26 — Carried In, Crowded Out
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 25 — It’s The Winter, Stupid!
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 19 — Sound Advice Needed
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 17 — Lights At The End Of The Tunnel
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 15 — Motivation Mantras
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 12 — Wood And Wires
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 10 — Blue Wednesday
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 9 — A Case Of Cut Corners
- The Kitchen Timer Slideshow
- The Kitchen Timer – Week 1 Recap
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 5 — Counter Offers
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 4: Schedules and Screens
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 3 — Recycling & Repurposing
- The Kitchen Timer, Day 2: Standstill
- The Kitchen Timer — Day 1
- Spanish For House Fans
- Your Home Could Be Your Castle
- The Good, The Ugly, And The Toilet Plunger
- Built For Eternity
- NEW! Open Sunday 1-4 pm
- Just Go With It: A Century Of Laminate Kitchens (Yes, It’s Really That Old!)
- Long Live The Lewiston
- Ready For The Show!
- Sears’ Original First Lady In Shepherd Park
- No Longer The Brightest Star
- The Cute And The Cuddly
- Sleeping in A Seattle Houseboat
- A Cozy “Cornell” In A Convenient Corner
- Well, then, here they are
- The Real Estate Of My Childhood
- Can You Find The 1931 Sears Mail-Order Home In This Picture?
- Here To Help — The Dinner That Took On A Different Meaning
- Hollin Hills Houses, Up Close and Personal
- What’s Wrong With It??!
- A Bit Of Agent Blues: Chevy Chase Price Statistics
- The “Maywood” On Broad Branch — Cottage in the City
- Teeny-Tiny Bungalow In A Box
- A Sears “Winona” Kit House And A Gallon Of Blood
- Listings The College Park Way
- A Sears “Vallonia” In College Park, Maryland
- End-Of-Winter Walk Through Rock Creek Forest
- How Not To Showcase Your Home On The Web
- Looking For A Cheap But Effective Staging Trick?
- Archangel Of A House–Sears Uriel In Silver Spring For Sale
- Another Great Kit House History Lesson
- Inviting, Cozy, Sunny — And A Super “Walk Score” of 85!
- Mail-Order Home Of The Week: A Sears “Americus” in Chevy Chase
- First Pictures Of Our New Listing – 4411 Maple Ave – East Bethesda – $699,000
- New East Bethesda Listing–Open Sunday 1/22 1-4 pm–$699,000
- Ever Wanted To Live In A Historic Sears Kit Home?
- Good School, Good Neighbors, Bad School, Bad Neighbors?
- Vampire Of Homes
- Shepherd Park Real Estate Update
- Sound and Stable As Always
- One Of A Kind, Or One Of Its Kind?
- The House In The Post
- Over And Over Again
- Irresistible Renovations
- The Current Inventory: Rock Creek Forest/Chevy Chase
- Hidden Gem In the Park: Travis Price Contemporary in Rock Creek Forest
- The Latest Rock Creek Forest Market Statistics: Surprising Results
- Does Anybody Remember Dennis, The Ghost?
- Farewell To Supergirl
- Examing The Twin: A Look At Shepherd Park Statistics
- Is It Really So Bad? — A First Look At The 3rd Quarter Statistics
- What Am I Doing Here?